Selena Gomez Mania Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prvi srpski forum o Seleni Gomez/First serbian forum about Selena Gomez

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSelena Gomez Blog
Selena Gomez Resources

Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda Gomez
Selena Silver fan
Selena Silver fan
Linda Gomez

Broj poruka : 662
Datum upisa : 2009-04-14
Godina : 27

Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful 731q1y

Selena Gomez models a pretty white beret in this new shoot last week in Los Angeles.

The 16-year-old actress, who just jetted off to Canada to start filming Ramona and Beezus, recently chatted up JJJ about the upcoming Wizards of Waverly Place movie. She shared, “It’s a lot more serious [in the movie] and you get to see a new side to all the characters. I think if you take someone out of their environment and put them in a new one, it’s really shocking to see how different they really are. It’s much more serious in a sweeter side. We still try to bring in the comedy.”

When asked on how filming the Wizards movie compared to filming Princess Protection Program, Selena said, “I don’t have Demi [Lovato]! I miss her so much. Actually, in this hotel, we used to go through the kitchen and go up the stairs because she’s afraid of elevators. We would have to go to the stairs everytime I would go to her room. I was so irritated. It was a good workout but I’m not that kind of girl. But she wrote in the stairwell, ‘Demi + Selena = Best Friends.’ I went to go take a picture of it and it’s still there.”
Back to top Go down
~~*AnY*B*a*b*Y~~
~~*AnY*B*a*b*Y~~

Broj poruka : 231
Datum upisa : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 am

Presatka jeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Tell me something I don' know
Tell me something I don' know
Bella Swan

Broj poruka : 192
Datum upisa : 2009-04-19
Godina : 28

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 am

Baash joj to stooojii preesweeeet je Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightgirls.twilight-vampire.com
~*DiSnEy GirL*~
Obozavas Selenu
Obozavas Selenu
~*DiSnEy GirL*~

Broj poruka : 206
Datum upisa : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:50 am

Extra je samo ako mozete da postavljate to na srpskom jer ima nekih od 10 godina i ne znaju engleski... Pa da ne bude nezanimljiv forum...
Back to top Go down
Selena
Obozavas Selenu
Obozavas Selenu
Selena

Broj poruka : 202
Datum upisa : 2009-07-04
Godina : 27

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Bella Swan wrote:
Baash joj to stooojii preesweeeet je Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful   Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez is Beret Beautiful
Page 1 of 1