Selena Gomez Mania Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prvi srpski forum o Seleni Gomez/First serbian forum about Selena Gomez

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSelena Gomez Blog
Selena Gomez Resources

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009

Go down 
+2
♥ gσѕѕιρ gιяℓ ♥
Linda Gomez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda Gomez
Selena Silver fan
Selena Silver fan
Linda Gomez

Broj poruka : 662
Datum upisa : 2009-04-14
Godina : 28

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:49 am

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 2j3lj0j

Selena Gomez may have spilled the beans months ago but here she finally is — on the June/July 2009 cover of Teen Vogue, on stands May 19th.

With upcoming made-for-TV movies The Wizards of Waverly Place and Princess Protection Program, the 16-year-old Disney starlet is racing up the Hollywood ladder. But as magical as her life is, Sel is quite the realist: “I like to dream, but I also like to be realistic. Sometimes, when something is so nice and sweet, I just crush it. I don’t mean to, but I don’t want to be let down.”

PPP mirrors the supportive relationship Selena and BFF Demi Lovato have: “We’re both surrounded by adults 24/7, and we have to act professional, but when we’re together we can just be sixteen. We watch movies, talk about boys, and do each other’s hair and makeup.”

As far as love goes, Ms. Gomez admits that what she looks for in a boyfriend has changed a lot lately. With one serious relationship behind her—she dated super famous Nick Jonas—she happily confesses: “I used to say that I wanted someone cute and nice, an actor too, so he’d get it. But now I think it would be good for me to date someone who’s not in the business. I want someone honest, someone who’s very sweet to my family and friends, and polite to the other people around me. Being cool, having a ‘cool’ energy, is just not attractive to me… I want what I deny. I want someone who is crazy about me, who treats me like a princess. I want the picture-perfect fairy-tale stuff.”
Back to top Go down
♥ gσѕѕιρ gιяℓ ♥
Tell me something I don' know
Tell me something I don' know
♥ gσѕѕιρ gιяℓ ♥

Broj poruka : 193
Datum upisa : 2009-04-15
Godina : 27

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Bash je slatka!
Back to top Go down
http://www.vanessafans4ever.forumsr.net
Swatkish
Zelis da si Alex Russo
Zelis da si Alex Russo
Swatkish

Broj poruka : 103
Datum upisa : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:36 am

Preslatka je!!
Back to top Go down
Miss S!!!
Postajes fan serije WOWP
Postajes fan serije WOWP
Miss S!!!

Broj poruka : 98
Datum upisa : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Preslatka je!!
Back to top Go down
Selena
Obozavas Selenu
Obozavas Selenu
Selena

Broj poruka : 202
Datum upisa : 2009-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Mnogo je slatka!
Back to top Go down
KissAndTell
Selena starter
Selena starter
KissAndTell

Broj poruka : 16
Datum upisa : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 pm

jako kako je slatka...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009   Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez Covers ‘Teen Vogue’ June 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Selena Gomez Mania Serbia :: Novosti/News-
Jump to: